You’re Just 1 Step Away From Having Full Access To Your FREE ClickFunnels Account!
Watch this short video and learn how to create a sales funnel for your web site that will help your sales:
Sign-up takes less than 60 seconds.
Some Easy Hosted Storefronts and Shopping Carts
Start selling on your existing website now. Sell Everywhere. Sell simultaneously on websites, mobile phones, social sites and marketplaces like eBay, Google Shopping, Yahoo and Shopping.com with a FREE shopping cart from EDWID.COM
Hosted storefronts are an easy way to set-up your own Web store and a good option for small or individual sellers who aren’t quite ready to invest in a large ecommerce website. Storefronts — a managed service — make it easy to create and manage a store because you don’t need any HTML or programming skills, and you can customize the storefronts to suite your business needs.
1. BigCommerce. A storefront solution that lets you create your own Web shop — plus you can sell on Facebook and eBay with BigCommerce. Extra features include multi-channel retailing, mobile commerce, SEO and easy upselling.
2. E-Junkie. A shopping cart and digital delivery system for publishers who want to include buy-now buttons to sell digital goods. You store the files on E-Junkie’s servers, and buyers receive an email with instructions to download the product after making a purchase.
3. GoEmerchant. Use it to build an ecommerce store, or you can purchase the Buy-Me Button plan to add payment options to an existing website.
4. Mercantec E-Commerce Express. An entry-level storefront and shopping-cart service that lets you sell in a number of places including your own site and on eBay.
5. Miva Merchant offers full ecommerce hosting and just about everything you need to start an online store – all in one package. You can upgrade accounts as your business grows.
6. Payvment. This Facebook-wide shopping cart system offers an admin area built directly into Facebook to manage your storefront, inventory and sales. You can customize the Facebook Shopping Tab for your Facebook Business Page.
7. ProStores. An online ecommerce platform that lets you design a storefront that fully integrates with eBay.
8. Shopify. This hosted service lets sellers accept credit card payments, use their own domain and customize their store design. It also features built-in analytics that helps sellers track progress.
9. TabJuice. A social commerce platform that you can use to bring products to Facebook. This storefront application adds a customizable shopping tab to your Facebook Business Page.
10. Volusion. An all-in-one ecommerce solution that lets you design and manage your online storefront; plus it provides tools for marketing, merchandising and CRM.
Online Sales Will Dominate
Statistic Brain’s compilation of data from the U.S. Commerce Department, Internet Retail, ComScore, Inc. and Forrester Research revealed that 87 percent of online users have made purchases online, which could explain projected figures that have U.S. online purchases moving from nearly $350 billion in 2015 to $440 billion by 2017.
Of these figures, estimates also include figures for online purchases made through mobile devices, projecting $76 billion in 2015 up to $114.5 billion by 2017. Internet Retailer reported that Web sales will garner 7.3 percent of all global retail sales this year and will rise to 12.4 percent by 2019, according to eMarketer.